All of our coving routers will cut the cove and remove excess adhesive in one pass!
- Fine adjustment for precise control of cut
- Cut coves both horizontal and vertical
- Rigid aluminum construction
- Low drag plastic eases the sliding of the router and won't damage solid surface material
- Dependable and powerful 3 1/4 hp Porter-Cable motor
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Double insulated
Ball Bearing Center Guide
- Matches the radius of the bit
- Prevents gouging of the material
- Allows router to be turned or rotated without removing it from the cut
- enables you to cove curved back splashes
- Guides cut on vertical joints by pivoting rather than lifting the router
- Comes stock with 3/4" Bearing for 3/8" radius bit
- Other bearings available for 1/4" and 1/2" Radius coves
- No tools required for adjustment
- Precise dovetail way system ensures fences are always square and accurate
- All three cutting planes and center guide are independently adjusted for quick easy setup
- Precise fine thread lead screws adjust fences
- Positive back stop allows quick adjustment for a rough cut, then repeat to preset finish cut
- Eliminate friction reducing operator fatigue
- Reduce scratches on solid surface with constant airflow preventing debris from lodging under base
- Increase accuracy by eliminating accumulation of debris under base creating an extremely consistent cut
- Improved control by routing with only the resistance of the bit
- No need to lubricate countertop
Our Coving Router is available in four versions.
Model 210-A - This is the base model. No dust extraction or air-glide.
Model 210-D - Base model with the addition of dust extraction.
Model AG210-A - Air-Glide with no dust extraction
Model AG210-D - Air-Glide with dust extraction. This is our top selling model.